06 March 2010

Jetsetting - Antalya Turkey

 
 One of the highlights of my blogging downtime was that I finally booked a holiday as I am long over due for one. Im heading to Antalya in Turkey which is on the Mediterranean region for my spring break and I can't wait.

What to take is just as important to me as the holiday itself so here are a few of my beach essentials.

An oversized canvas tote, great for all my beach essentials and easy to fold and pack in my suitcase

 
See by Chloe Two Kan oversized cotton tote

Havaianas comfy and great for the beach

Call me old fashioned but I have to have my visor to keep my head cool in the heat
 
Eugenia Kim Vicky woven straw visor

Sunglasses a def must have, in the Uk we dont get the chance to wear them often only in summer months, and wearing them in the winter is a def NONO, so going on holiday is the perfect time to show these babies off


 
Sunscreen my fave is Korres Sweet orange

This is an unsual one but I need my music on the beach to drown out the noise and help me to relax

I'll probably take 2-3 books as there is no better time to catch up on my reading than lounging on the beach.



Evian facial spray

Efe xxx

2 comments:

mosha said...

sounds like it's gonna be a super relaxing trip ..

luv yew Efe
xX

Efe said...

thanks lovely,i so need a vacation
Efe xxx