I found it hard to find the perfect mascara so I decided to try as many as possible till I find the ones that I like based on how long they last in the day, if they give me longer lashes and the quality of the product and all the usual things one looks for in any product,so far I actually like them all as depending on what shade,look I go for I use a different one.
My must haves thou are
- Dior Show Iconic
- Givenchy Phenomen Eyes Mascara , love the spiral brush head as it coats every lash, you have to try it to believe it.
- Dior Show Blackout perfect for smoky eyes
- YSL Volume Effect Faux Clis one of the best I have used, its give a false lash effect and you can see the difference to your lashes when applied.

No comments:
Post a Comment