06 February 2010

Men In Pants

One of the things I enjoy about my job as a Merchandiser for mens underwear is that I get the pleasure of talking about mens underwear in a professional manner without getting funny looks, this week I had to do a presentation in front of the whole company imagine me trying to keep a straight face while holding up a pair of mens red thongs. I also like the added bonus of a male underwear model at buying appointments.

The biggest players in the male underwear market at the moment are Calvin Klein and Armani and I'm loving their choice of man hotness to promote their new ranges. Got the scoop on both months ago but finally everyone gets to see the images. So here's a lil taster of why I love and enjoy my job.

 
Kellan Lutz for Calvin Klein's new range X


Ronaldo for Armani

Efe xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

xD OMG! I dunno how u could keep a straight face while holding up a pair of mens red thongs! LOL *Can't-stop-laughing* If it where me I wouldn't stop making fun hence the laughing like a maniac haha.. I mean who wouldn't love the job if they had to stair at that all day long :-Pp *jealous* ~xoHF