I have had a hectic week with work being mega busy as I'm currently working on three seasons at the moment *stress*. My Asst Merchandiser is on her honeymoon so I've been pulling my hair out at work as she is a valid member of my team, (I'm counting down till the day she gets back to work).
Shoe shopping is still one of the best ways for me to distress so I got myself some new shoes. Denim zip detail pumps which are supa cute and multi coloured gladiator sandals which are gorg and so comfy. Now I'm hoping we get proper sun in London so I can show of these babies soon.
Efexxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device
3 comments:
I love the sandals!
Oh' wow cute! I wish I can wear flats more often. Those look great for summer. *heart* ~xoHF
thanks sweeties =) xxx
Post a Comment