08 May 2010

Wax Wonderful

I remember when I was younger candles to me were just white wax sticks used to light up the house in the evenings, on the dinner table for a romantic setting, or used in church to light up the altar. But these days they are taken more of an artistic form and have become more fashionable or maybe they have always been fashionable I'm just the last one to catch onto the trend. Scented candles are the norm these days with popular brands like Diptyque , Ormonde Jayne , MEMO, Annick Goutal and many more.
I like pretty things and decorative things in my apartment ,so I was excited about coming across Wax Wonderful hand made candles on the internet.
home decor candles
home decor candles
home decor candles home decor candles

My faves are the Rose candles which are a variation of the classic tapered candle. What I like about the features of the candle is the handmade rose flowers at the base of the candle. I like the colour varations and how the candles are mismatched so they give an varied appeal. They also come in a gift box which makes it perfect for gifting, and if like me you cant wrap a gift that's always handy as it can just put it into a pretty bag or stick a bow on the box. 










home decor candles home decor candles
Other types of artistic candles include the banana leaf candles which are hand made to form a real banana leaf impression and the teak leaf candles which are also hand made to form a real teak leaf impression.

Efexxx

No comments: