27 December 2009

The 3 Sidekicks - Leggings Jeggings and Treggings

These three different yet similar items of clothing have become an essential part of my wardrobe due to the comfort and versitility that they provide. Being curvy I tend to wear mine with long line tops or short dresses as these flatter my bodyshape and height. I also find them very comfortable to wear when travelling. Even thou they come in differnt fabrics and colours I tend to stick to black,denim blue and grey, I have some chocolate coloured ones but find them hard to wear due to the colour. My onestop shop for all things "ggings" is Evans as I find the fit and quality better than other high street stores that cater for the plus size market.



 

Wear with.....






Which items of clothing are an essential part of your wardrobe and do you think the "ggings" are here to stay or just another fashion fad?

Efe xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well the leggings have been there for a while now so I think those are here to stay too!

I have just ordered a pair from the Dorothy perkins sale with spikes/studs on the side of the legs. Should be interesting! lol

I can't live without dresses. I used to always wear pants/jeans when I was younger but now I love dresses... and skirts!

http://www.blogtobealive.com

Anonymous said...

I love the leggings trend too, being 5ft 11 and a size 12-14 they suit me quite well with a dress, tunic or oversized shirt/t-shirt. I hope they stay cause they are comfy and I find them quite flattering!