25 December 2009

SALE BONANZA - Part 1

Its that time of the year after christmas when all stores go into the end of season sale. Its a great oppourtunity for stores to clear out old season stock and allow room for the new season stock (I can't wait to see and buy new season fashion in the stores).
I think the easiet and most convient way to shop the sales is online as there is
  • Less clutter to deal with
  • You have hours to go through as many sites as possible from the comfort of your sofa
  • You dont have to beat someone down with your shoes to get your hands on any bargains
  • Online stores go into sale before the brick stores do
My pick of sale bargains are


 







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I gotta say I love shopping in stores too even during the sales. lol I am going to London in a week and I just can't wait. Maybe it's because the choice here in Belgium kinda sucks. lol

You picked up some really nice things!

So far I've only ordered from the Dorothy Perkins sales because they never have UK22 in store! I made a huge wishlist at ASOS but I am waiting for the prices to go down a bit more.

http://www.blogtobealive.com