28 December 2009

Candy cupcakes






One of my fave cake shops in London is Candycakes, their cupcakes are the size of muffins with the yummiest coating of icing on it. My favorite flavours are Toffee & banana and Blackberry with yogurt, but you can get very different flavours like Popcorn burst,Lemon poppyseed, Jaffa cake and Lemon Cherry.

Efe xxx


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No u didn't! LOL What about ur nutritionist? -- They look TDF! How come I never heard of this place b4? Thanks for sharing suga. I defiantly gotta give it a try when I am ever back in town. ~xoHF

Efe said...

LOL i'll have to lie to her,i found it by accident when i was going to see a supplier and have been hooked ever since, they have stores around London and you have to try one and they do the best milkshakes as well.

Anonymous said...

*ggls* Well a girl has to eat. As long as its In moderation. Aah' ur tempting me *droolz* >.<