For My face I use Nars Skin daily, its also great for this time of the year as its winter my skin tends to get dry, these products are very good for Hydrating dry skin.
For My skin it has to be any product from Laura Mercier Body and Bath as the smells,texture and quality of the product is amazing. They come in Creme Brulee, Almond Coconut Milk , Creme De Pistache. I dont have a fave as you will find them all in my bathroom. They also make great gifts as the duo,trio or quad sets come in a gift box.
What beauty products do you use? What works for you please share as I'm always on the look out for new and exciting things in the world of beauty.
Efe xxx



2 comments:
This post made me smile because Im such a beauty junkie x
I love La Mers moisturizing lotion and eye concentrate seriously its fantastic after a few weeks of use...Chanels hydramax was the best thing I used for a full 6 years so much hydration and their Sublimage eye cream is bliss..I changed because I wanted aging prevention. Guerlains aqua sheet masques are heaven in sachets lol xx
Oh some really good recommendations I love Chanel beauty but i use their makeup more as I like the quality and it stays on all day.I def want to try some Creme DeLa Mer moisturiser as i think its a def beauty essential.
Post a Comment