08 January 2010

Beauty - Lilly Pulitzer for MAC

This month sees the launch of Lily Pulitzer for MAC, the collection consists of various shades of eye shadow, nail lacquer, lip glee, paint pots and brushes, but on my to buy list are Pearlmatte eyeshadows below. I only buy MAC cosmetics when its a collaboration and I'm def lovin this one.



In April its the launch of the Liberty for MAC collaboration and I've got a few items on my wish list.




Efe xxx

4 comments:

purplelyna said...

Ahhhh <3 I love me some MAC, just bought four gorgeous shades of lipsticks..bright bright bright colors is what I'm always wearing these days..need to stun even in winter ;) I'm so getting this new collection! Love your blog btw, its oh so pretty!

Efe said...

Thanks hunni =),hopefully the new collection will be out here soon, i know its out in the states cant wait to get me some.=)
efe xxx

miss funtabulous said...

i love love MAC and looovvveee this collection i have to have it =D

Anonymous said...

Loves it! M so into blushes these days. & those r a must, they just look so pretty. -- Awesome blog doll keep it up^^ ❤ ~xoHF