09 January 2010

Interiors - Dream Closets

Where you store your clothes is just as important as the clothes in them. These days everyone has a closet for just about everything and with past shows like SATC and MTV cribs closets space became the must have interior essential. In the UK walk in closets were never the norm it was more common in America where in family and friends houses it was an essential part of the house. In my first house when I moved out of home I converted my 2nd bedroom into a dressing room/walk in closet and loved the space it gave me to try on clothes without cluttering my bedroom. These days I'm also guilty for having a closet for everything I even have a special one for lingerie as I think they are just as important as my clothes.


Carrie's closet in SATC is def one of the most famous and sought after closets in a fashionista's world


Mariah's shoe closet I died when I saw this for the first time in a magazine article


Carrie's dream closet in SATC movie. I think it was one of the most romantic scenes in a movie Mr. Big building it for her.



This is what my ideal shoe,bag and luggage closet will look like



Picture of the mess that is one of my closets. I like this space as its wide and huge (picture shows one side of it). This has my hanging clothes I've got a seperate closets for my bags, flat shoes and folded clothes.


Who said being a girl was easy =)
  
Efe xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

True! lol xD My fav is Carrie's Dream closet ❤ ❤ ❤ -- Loved this post^^ ~xoHF