V magazine are doing an issue that's dedicated to sizes due out on the 14th of Jan, I dont like to dwell too much on the skinny vs fat debate as I think everyone is entitled to their own views. I do take pride in the fact that even thou I'm curvy I always make sure I'm well dressed and groomed , buy clothes that are right for my size,height and shape as I never buy clothes just cause it comes in my size. I have never or will ever in my life let the stigma of size issues stop me from being who I am or what I want to be =).
These are my fave pictures from the upcoming issue as they show curvy is just as beautiful. Im also a huge fan of Crystal Renn (the curvy supermodel in the photos) she is beautiful and has a great shape.
Some other pictures from the magazine in a different article
I love the jeans and shoes
This is my fave picture as the models shape best describes my shape
Pictures of Crystal Renn from various publications
Efe xxx
1 comment:
2 words: curvy is beautiful! ~xoHF
Post a Comment