06 January 2010

Label Loves - Dior


Christian Dior have introduced the new lock bag. Thou it's Dior the Lady Dior is still my fave as that will always be a classic, I also loved the Saddle bags when they were around. Does anyone still carry the Dior saddle bag? Mine are all in storage boxes waiting to come out again soon, maybe when my neice is older she can use them as Vintage.





What do you think? Do you think it will be the next It bag ,as Dior havent had an It bag for a while.

Efe xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh' j'adore! Great find babe^^ Thanks for sharin'. Totally! *heart* the lady dior, I own a cherry red one in croc that I got last fall from LND. & I love it! I wear it most of the time. Saddle bags were my fav in the 90's. Can't wait to get mine outta storage & re-wear em as Vintage. *ggls* -- Although I think the Lady Dior is more of a vintage piece now a days; Don't ya think? ~xoHF

Efe said...

Thats what i love about the Lady Dior thats its quite vintage and classy as its been around for so many years now.Red croc nice,I've got my eyes on a black Lady Dior shopper bag as I like my big bags =)
Efe xxx