The new Evans spring range has started to filter through on to the online site, I haven't been to the shops yet to see whats available waiting for the sales to end. I've picked my fave pieces from the site at the moment as when it comes to plus size fashion Evans always deliver on style and quality. These are my picks for casualwear which is what I usually wear to work. My take on fashion is taking something simple and styling it up with a supa bag,haute shoes, and beautiful jewelry. I also like to be comfortable in my clothes since I'm always on the move. I'm eager to see what more they have coming for the season as I know they wont dissappoint.
Indigo Denim shirt I would wear this over a dress like a jkt with the sleeves rolled up with leggings
Blk knitted tunic
Grey Jersey Boyfriend Blazer this will be great in the Spring with slimfit jeans and a white tank as in the picture
Blk Jersey Boyfriend Blazer a wardrobe essential, I like the fact its jersey as it will be easier to wear and more comfortable.
Nightwear
This was def made with me in mind
Efe xxx











1 comment:
Most of these were already in stores when I was in London. I got the leather jacket and dress/tunic with the roses. Really gorgeous together. :)
http://www.blogtobealive.com
Post a Comment