03 January 2010

Must Have - Mulberry Alexa

Lately I've being loving Mulberry bags again as I moved on from Mulberry bags to Luella bags a couple of years ago, but with the future of Luella uncertain due to backers pulling out , Mulberry will fill the gap as my brand for classic and British bags. On my must have list is the new Mulberry Oversized Alexa bag, I love everything about this bag as its the Bayswater meets the Mens briefcase shape,I have signed up to get one when it's available for sale, cant wait to get my hands on it.



I also like the Mulberry Piccadilly as it would be perfect for weekend get aways or when I have loads to carry to work or play.



Efe xxx

3 comments:

Murphyo0o0o said...

AGREE, got 2nd 1 vnice

Anonymous said...

One word: Gorgeous! -- the Mulberry Piccadilly remind me of birkins. Don't you think? ~xoHF

Efe said...

Yeah it does have the Birkin shape which is a classic lady bag shape thats what i love about it. I want to get a Birkin waiting till I'm much older,I've even started a fund *hehe* will post about that on the blog soon.
Efe xxx